For All Students
Welcome to the HPM Admitted Students Site!
The links below pertain to all admitted students. For specific documents and information on your program, choose the appropriate link from the menu above.
Area Orientation Document
Connecting to the UNC Wireless Network
UNC Graduate School Funding Options
All UNC students are required to have health insurance. Eligible students are required to either purchase the UNC System-Wide Health Insurance Plan or WAIVE with another creditable health insurance plan. See more information here:
If you have any questions please contact Campus Health Services at: (919) 966-2281.
- The Wilson Apartments
- On-Campus Housing for Graduate and Professional Students
- Area Apartment Comparison Guide
- UNC Off-Campus Student Life
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber of Commerce’s Visitors’ and Relocation Guide
Child Care Services Association (CCSA) provides information about accredited child care resources and agencies for Durham, Orange and Wake counties. Information about child care scholarships and financial assistance is available on their website.
- 1829 E. Franklin St., Suite 1000, Chapel Hill (919) 967-3272
- 1201 South Briggs Ave., Suite 200 Durham (919) 403-6950
- Accessibility Resources and Services
- Connect Carolina Portal – (has links to HeelMail, Sakai, online campus Directory, Student Center, etc.)
- Cost of Attendance – Undergraduate and Graduate/Professional
- Email (faculty, staff and student)
- Health Sciences Library
- International Student and Scholar Service
- Living and Going to School in Chapel Hill –UNC Gillings International Student Edition
- NC Residency
- ONYEN Services (create accounts, change and reset account passwords here)
- Sakai course software
- Student Accounts – University Finance Division
- Transportation and Parking
- University Online Directory search
- University Registrar’s Office
- University Shareware Download
- UNC One Card (ID) Office
Social Media – Follow Us!